- Sequence was invented by Douglas in Owatonna, Minnesota in the 1970s. Mr. Douglas named the game, "Sequence Five"
- The game is to form rows of five poker chips on the board by placing the chips on the board spaces corresponding to cards played from the player's hand
- This Sequence game with cards teaches your child about strategy, about how to think logically and act cautiously, how to think three steps ahead, and how to win or lose graciously
- Not only will the Sequence game for kids help increase your child's brain activity but it can also be a great way to spend time together as a family
- Game includes 1 Playing Board, 2 Set of Playing Cards, 35 Red Chips, 50 Green Chips, 50 Blue Chips
- Item Dimensions : LxWxH : 20 x 15 x 4 Centimeters
- Item Weight : 0.75 Kilograms
- Number of Puzzle Pieces : 1
- Assembly Required : No
- Batteries Required : No
- Batteries Included : No
Play A Card From Your Hand, And Place A Chip On A Corresponding Space On The Game Board. When You Have Five In A Row, It’s A Sequence. Fun For The Whole Family Sequence Can Be Enjoyed By Players Of Multiple Ages Since It's Easy Enough For Kids And Challenging Enough For Adults. With A Little Strategy And A Little Luck, You Can Be A Sequence Winner. Play A Card From Your Hand And Place A Chip On The Matching Space On The Game Board. When You Have Five In A Row That Is A Sequence. But Watch Out For The Wild Jacks, Use Them To Block Your Opponents And Even Remove Their Chips On Your Way To Victory. Its Fun, It's Challenging, It's Exciting, And It’s Sequence! Play A Card From Your Hand, And Place A Chip On A Corresponding Space On The Game Board. When You Have Five In A Row, It's A Sequence. Learn To Block Your Opponents Or Remove Their Chips. Each Card Is Pictured Twice On The Game Board, So Choose Your Space Wisely. This Pack Contains One Folding Game Board, Two Decks Of Sequence Playing Cards, 135 Playing Chips And Game Instruction.